Friday, July 5, 2013

atienoamisi "THE BRAND"

Saying that this has been a hiatus would be an insult to the word 'hiatus' itself..

This has been more of a total break... a looong journey of sorts that has seen atienoamisi grow into an improved version of itself.

I'd like to think that it is now a brand. More than once i've met people who see my work...and its like de-ja vu for them. Its weird because for some we are meeting for the first time but they have seen my work somewhere so its like they have met 'atienoamisi' THE BRAND  before! :-)
My work precedes me i guess :-) :-)
Which is a fantastic thing. The work sells itself, advertises itself, hence the growth, hence "THE BRAND" status.
Pardon me if my interpretation of the word brand is wrong....but in the spirit of democracy and freedom of expression... I'll stick to it. It works for me, it works for my work... :-)

So take this as my return...... 

2 comments:

  1. You write almost as well as you design. You use words and colours/lines/shapes with equal dexterity...Truly gifted, you are... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe accepting that it ain't a hiatus that's a way forward of accepting the facts. :-) But. great comeback keep them coming

    ReplyDelete