Friday, July 5, 2013

ITS A LOVE STORY. . .

Yes i know...the heading might sound corny to some of you ( all yee macho people, lovers of 'gang-signs' et al) but it seemed fitting for this particular post.

 I had the opportunity to work on a one-of-a-kind gift for a client for their one-year wedding anniversary. After having been referred to be by a good friend, we talked and she explained her idea to me, and i believe i heard a symphony in my head :-) :-D

The idea was amazing, it was a challenge to me and my creative self was eager to see how it would work out. The results were impressive to say the least.
The calender tells a wedding story in pictures. This has to be the epitome of personalized gifts i must say. From the quotes to the significant dates that only they know ( & now me, hehehe), it was a gift straight from the heart. I totally loved working on this project
Before i get any more mushy or corny, i'll let you see for yourself :-)







p.s the icing on the cake had to be going to see them a few months later for another project and finding the calender smack in the middle of her living room *sigh*.....such bliss :-)
Thanx B

No comments:

Post a Comment